- Mung Bean - 50 grams
- Arhar Bean - 50 grams
- Chana Bean - 50 grams
- Musur Bean - 50 grams
- Cumin Seeds - half tea spoon
- asafoetida (Hing) - a pinch of
- Salt - as taste
- Red Chili Powder - as taste
- Turmeric Powder - half tea spoon
- Hot Spices Powder - half tea spoon
- Coriander Powder - 1 tea spoon
- Lemon Juice - 1 pcs
- Coriander seeds - 1 table spoon
- Clarified Butter - 2 table spoon
- Mix all lentils and wash them properly.
- Soak them for half an hour.
- Now boil them in 4 cup water with salt, spice blend and turmeric powder in a pressure cooker.
- When cooked properly remove it from the flame.
- Heat ghee in a pan and crackle cumin seeds and asafoetida in it.
- Then add red chilly powder and coriander powder and mix it with lentils.
- Finely chop coriander and sprinkle on lentil.
- Add lemon juice and serve hot.